AI Summer Camp 2021
Organized by Community AI Inc., a youth-driven non-profit organization to empower students to unleash AI for the good
What is the AI Summer Camp 2021?
It's a 3 weeks long course consisting of a series of 6 lectures delivered over live interactive virtual classroom setting.
Who will teach?
The lectures will be delivered by lead Data Scientist (Ph.D.) professional and Stanford and IBM Machine Learning certified accomplished HS Students.
How much does it cost?
It is absolutely free for the students. All we want is that you learn and then build an AI/technology-driven project to help the community or the environment.
What are the prerequisites?
There is no prior programming knowledge required. A good mathematics oriented mindset will be plus to follow the courses well.
Is there a certificate?
The students who attend 5 out of 6 classes and successfully complete assignments will receive a certificate from Community AI Inc.
Will it help my Science Fair or another academic project?
Absolutely and that is one of the purposes of learning the concepts of Machine Learning. These concepts can be used in many projects.
What are the top 5 reasons to join the camp?
1. Learn about how Machine Learning works and how to use it in projects via live virtual classes.
2. Help in building your own projects using AI concepts.
3. Able to serve the community with your project.
4. Showcase your successfully completed project along with other great projects on the Community AI website.
5. Be a member of Community AI and help others.
Welcome to all AI Camp 2021 participants - from 23 Countries and 27 US States
USA, India , Canada, Ghana, Bangladesh, Mexico, Tunisia, Singapore, Philippines, UAE, Brazil, Nepal, Nigeria, Poland, Pakistan, Niger, Morocco, Vietnam, Egypt, Lebanon,South Korea, Russia, Australia.
* Zoom link for live sessions and Google Classroom for assignments have been shared with the participants.